At Armor Bearer Protective Services (ABPS), we take an intelligence-driven approach to safeguarding our clients worldwide; through 24/7/365 collection, analysis, and dissemination of actionable intelligence, our protectors are never caught off guard. The role of an Intelligence Analyst is to collect, analyze, and disseminate actionable intelligence in real-time to protectors around the globe.
· Analyze information, provide judgments, and make recommendations to support decision-makers to take action to mitigate all threats
· Analyze inappropriate correspondences to determine the level of risk
· Analyze and assess risk to company, associates, and/or assets
· Develop assessments based on collected information
· Facilitate information sharing to Physical Security Director (PSD), Business Development Manager (BDM), or other designated personnel
· Utilize all information platforms as directed by PSD
· Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
· Monitor Navigator, PitchBook, and other OSINT platforms as necessary
· Provide Intelligence briefings to senior management
· Assist in Client Case Management and provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports as needed
· Maintain and share professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations
· Bachelor’s degree in psychology, intelligence analysis, or criminal justice is preferred.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working experience with sales techniques
· Proficiency with data analysis and forecasting
· Proven ability to plan and manage resources
· Presentation skills
· Experience working with highly confidential information
· Experience in open-source investigation techniques
· Experience in providing Executive Protection to UHNW/HNW individual(s)
· Ability to deliver presentations
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Occasional travel (local or otherwise) may be required.
· Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
Position Title: Intelligence Analyst
Organization: Armor Bearer Protective Services
Department: Physical Security Operations
Division: Protective Intelligence
Location: Varies: Remote, travel to and from worksites when required
Pay Type: TBD
Pay Rate: TBD
Reports To: Physical Security Director